Are you suffering from hair loss or at the brink of being bald? If you are, then understanding some home treatments for hair loss would be handy for you. Losing some strands of hair daily as a natural process of growing new hair and shedding some older hair. However, there are a few cases when excessive hair has been lost that may cause baldness. When this occurs, some home remedies for loss of hair can help you handle the circumstance.
There are a few commercial and prepared remedies known to prevent excessive loss of hair. But there’s a terrific consequence that this preparation might include unfavorable effects particularly for those people who are prone to allergies.
Among the natural and effective home remedies for hair loss is to eat protein-rich diet. Including soybeans, lentils, milk and milk products such as cheese. Lean meat and fish are also foods full of protein.
Among the most important reasons for hair loss isn’t enough nourishment in the diet. This is the reason why consuming vitamin-rich and fiber-rich diet is a significant element in preventing hair loss.
There are a number of home treatments for hair loss which you may take advantage of if suffering from hair loss that may lead to partial or complete baldness.
Rubbing of Scalp
After washing the hair with cold water, then rub the scalp actively until it starts to combine with the warmth. Doing this in a standard way will stimulate the sebaceous gland and enhance blood flow to promote healthy hair growth.
Margosa leaves are among the best home remedies for hair loss. Wash the hair with mixed margosa leaves to help prevent falling hair. Along with being a baldness treatment, margosa leaves are also effective to eliminate lice and keep blackness of the hairfollicles.
Combine the juice of alfalfa with lettuce and carrot juice; drink it every day. This concoction is known to remarkably stimulate hair growth.
Prepare the coconut milk by squeezing the milk from the grinded coconut shavings. Apply it all over the scalp, then massage into the hair follicles; finally rinse.
This is successful if hair loss occurs in patches. Onion is rubbed from the affected area until the area turns red usually two times a day; rather in the morning and evening. Honey ought to be substituted after waxing onion.
Mix refined coconut oil with lime water and lime juice; apply on hair. This combination prevents baldness and helps promote faster hair growth.
These dwelling preparations are effective in treating severe cases of baldness. If you notice there are other underlying conditions which may be causing falling of hair in extensive quantities, it’s wise that you consult with a medical professional rather than rely only in home treatments for hair loss.
Other home remedies
- Make lettuce and spinach juice and combine them together. Wash your hair with the mix daily.
- Break 1 egg and then apply on your own hair for 1 hour, massage your hair a couple of times for better outcomes.
- Pour olive oil on your head and massage it into your scalp to prevent more hair loss.
- Boil water in a pot and add rosemary leaves, mix and cook until you get a mix. Wait for thirty minutes and apply on your own hair.
- Massage Aloe Vera into your scalp wash it with lukewarm water.
- Mix honey and egg yolk and apply in your own hair. Let it stand for 20-40 minutes and wash well with cold water so that it won’t stick.
- Use coconut milk rather than shampoo when washing your hair.
- Henna is extremely great for your hair, it makes it glow and also very good when shedding hair. Apply henna in your hair, let it stand for a few minutes but not too long or your hair will turn red.
- Mix rosemary leaves with lemon, egg white, and olive oil. Apply in your hair for 20-40 minutes and then wash with cold water.
- Smear honey on your scalp, let it stand for 20 minutes and then wash with warm water. Be careful the honey may stick with your hair, use only with short hair.