Is your love life experiencing low libido or lack of appetite? Macrobiotics provides the natural secrets to revitalizing sexual health and endurance.
Sexual Health: 3 Macrobiotic Home Remedies for Women
A macrobiotic diet is an effective way to improve your metabolism and release toxins from your system, but there is more to health than just the foods that you eat. A macrobiotic lifestyle focuses on removing mucous-causing foods-like dairy products, animal products, and unhealthy fats-from your daily diet. It also incorporates specific home treatments that cleanse and restore health.
Whole foods, supplements and herbs, and regular exercise are all part of the macrobiotic approach to maintaining each the body’s organs – like women’s reproductive and sexual organs. If you’re looking for safe, natural, and effective ways to spice up your love life, the next three macrobiotic home remedies can provide just the boost your sexual health needs:
White Radish Hip Bath
Dried daikon leaves are a natural remedy that helps dissolve mucous and stagnation in the reproductive organs. This hip bath is excellent for stimulating the metabolism and raising libido. It’s recommended for many women’s health ailments, including ovarian and uterine diseases, vaginal discharge, painful menstruation, and reduced libido.
- Add 5 bunches of dried daikon leaves to 5 quarts of pure water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup sea salt.
- Pour the liquid into a tub. Add warm water till it reaches a level which will be waist height when you are sitting in the tub.
- Immerse yourself and cover the tub with a large towel to encourage perspiration.
- Sit from the daikon bath for 10-20 minutes.
- After the hip bath, it is better to go straight to sleep.
Do the tub for 7-10 successive days. It’s best to schedule the hip bath for immediately before bed and at least an hour after ingestion.
It’s potential to dissolve mucous stagnation in the reproductive organs by douching with a macrobiotic remedy made from Japanese Apricot (Prunus mume) immediately following a daikon trendy bath. Umeboshi douche will help to reduce vaginal discharge and inflammation.
- Boil 3 umeboshi plums in 1 quart of pure water for 20 minutes.
- Turn off heat and cool to body temperature.
- Strain one cup of liquid and use as a gentle douche.
- Repeat daily with the remaining liquid for ten days.
A body scrub helps enhance sexual and general vitality, in addition, it increases blood and lymph circulation, eliminates dead skin cells, opens pores, and cleanses toxins. It’s simple to take a few minutes each day to put in a body scrub to your regular cleansing routine:
- Fill a basin with warm water. Wet a natural cotton washcloth and wring it out.
- Scrub your extremities in a back-and-forth direction toward the center.
- Wet the washcloth again, wring it out, and move on to wash a different area of the body.
- Remember to wash your face, hands, each finger, and both feet.
The body scrub is the most successful as a cleansing aid if it is done twice daily, in the morning and evening.
These simple but effective macrobiotic home remedies are a highly effective way to help boost libido, boost your sexual health and the wellness of your intimate relationships.