Cinnamon is considered among the earliest spices and unsurpassed ingredient in the kitchen. It’s a very pleasant smell and taste and can be used as an addition to fruit salads, pies, and other desserts. Many people like the coffee that sprinkled with a little cinnamon, since it will get a special flavor. It might also be added to tea and other beverages.
In actuality, one must distinguish between two kinds of cinnamon. One is Ceylon cinnamon, which is better and recommended for ingestion. The next is that the Chinese cinnamon, which is of lesser quality, and as such is acceptable for industrial manufacturing fresheners, scented candles and such. Chinese cinnamon isn’t recommended in the diet as it contains more coumarin than permitted. Ingredient coumarin in larger doses may cause kidney and liver damage.
See why cinnamon is very good for your health.
- It controls blood glucose levels – Several studies have shown that cinnamon has a beneficial impact on glucose levels. Cinnamon is a popular natural remedy used by people suffering from type 2 diabetes.
- Treating fungal Infections – Studies have shown that cinnamon oil is effective in treating infections due to Candida, such as Candida Tropicalis and Candida Albicans.
- It relieves the symptoms brought on by poisoning – Cinnamon has a strong antibacterial effect and is excellent in treating stomach problems due to salmonella and E. coli. Ground cinnamon, tea or oil of cinnamon, are effective in preventing stomach issues.
- Helps in treating symptoms of irritation gut syndrome – Cinnamon drastically reduces the unpleasant symptoms of irritation gut syndrome, particularly helps with flatulence. This plant stimulates digestion and aids in treating bacterial infections. Additionally, cinnamon is an outstanding treatment for stomach cramps.
- Helps with arthritis and osteoporosis – Cinnamon is full of manganese, which helps build bones, blood and connective tissues in the body. People that have less of manganese in the body often suffer from arthritis and osteoporosis. In pain due to arthritis can assist massage oil of cinnamon or sipping tea cinnamon.
- Cinnamon affects cognitive growth and memory – Regular consumption of cinnamon protect the health of the mind and enhance concentration.
- It’s strong antioxidant – Cinnamon is one of the very best foods full of antioxidants. They help regenerate tissues and relieve the body of harmful free radicals.
- Helps with weight loss – Cinnamon improves circulation and may accelerate metabolism. Therefore, you’ll be prosperous in the struggle with overweight.
- Relieves muscle pain – If you feel pain in your muscles it helps you massage cinnamon oil.
- Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides – This hot plant works Prevents heart disease, due to lower the amount of triglycerides, cholesterol, and excess fat.
- Cinnamon improves the health of teeth and gums – Cinnamon oil is frequently utilised in the production of chewing gum, candy freshening breath, mouthwashes, and toothpaste. This is primarily because of the strong antimicrobial effect of cinnamon.
- Relieves colds, sore throat, and cough – Tea made from cinnamon or tea with cinnamon positive impact on issues brought on by a cold or a sore throat, and can relieve a cough.
- Relieves symptoms of PMS – Since it’s full of manganese, cinnamon is a superb way to decrease the unpleasant symptoms of PMS. This spice relieves spasms and relieves tension.
- Against the symptoms of food poisoning – Cinnamon calms ailments brought on by food poisoning, can neutralize germs, fungi, and other microbes.
- Regulates menstrual cycle – Cinnamon helps women who have polycystic ovaries so that they can regulate the menstrual cycle.
- Relieves a hassle – If you suffer from a migraine or frequent headaches, first aid can be tea of cinnamon.
You will find so much more cinnamon advantages, but we should use it carefully because if we use it too much it might lead to damage.