Impotency? Loss of Sex Drive? Premature ejaculation? ….
Urotrin has shown unbelievable results!
Male Sexual Problems
These issues usually appear gradually and not suddenly; this is why it is necessary to treat the dysfunction as soon as the first symptoms appear. Sexual dysfunction is often reversible and a few simple changes are all that is needed to remedy it.
Impotency, or erectile dysfunction, is the inability to get and/or keep an erection firm enough for sex. Without treatment, impotency can make sex really difficult. The issue is reported by 1 in 5 men, and that number gets higher with age. A man might have a good sex drive, but a body that won’t respond. Generally, there is a physical reason for the problem and nutritional supplement is a great help.
Loss of Sex Drive
A loss of sex drive, or libido, is when a person’s sexual activity or sexual thoughts decrease. It is a common problem that affects up to one in five men – and even more women – at some point in their lives. Taking natural pills to increase libido is one of the best solutions.
Premature ejaculation is when a man ejaculates too quickly during sexual intercourse. This is the most common ejaculation problem. There are usually psychological or emotional components to premature ejaculation, such as anxiety, stress, problems in the relationship…. but there are probably also physical and pisciological factors that contribute. Potencialex has all the ingredients to combat these problems.
Solution: Nutritional Supplement ‘Urotrin’
Urotrin is one of the best natural treatments for erectile dysfunction and sexual impotence. It helps to regain optimal sexual power by promoting sexual desire. It is composed of plants known as aphrodisiacs, combined with vitamins and minerals.
Forming a powerful synergy, these components aim to maximise sexual stamina, increase libido, preserve energy, support physical performance, delay ejaculation and improve erection. Thus it contributes to a longer sexual intercourse.
- Maca, or Peruvian ginseng, is a tuber found in the highlands of the Andes, mainly in Peru. Consumed by local people for thousands of years for its extraordinary nutritional properties, this plant is also used for its stimulating, tonic and aphrodisiac effects and to support the sexual organs and hormonal activity. It is in fact reputed in traditional medicine for its virtues on the body; in particular on sexual disorders and infertility. Indeed, known as the green viagra, it improves libido and stamina during sex while providing an anti-stress effect;
- Selenium and zinc form a synergy known to reduce fatigue, a factor that favours a drop in libido, and maintain a normal level of testosterone. This male hormone plays an essential role in the development, growth and maturation of tissues involved in erection. A testosterone level below the reference values results in a reduction in sexual desire;
- L-Arginine is a substance that promotes the dilation of blood vessels. This allows the hardening and swelling of the sexual organs through vasodilatation and increased blood flow, which facilitates and improves sexual potency;
- Siberian Ginseng is a herb widely and historically consumed as a health food for the improvement of self well-being and male potency;
- Ginkgo biloba is one of the most commonly used herbal supplements used in the world for its positive effects on all 4 phases of the sexual response cycle: desire, excitement (erection and lubrication), orgasm, and resolution;
- And many vitamins and minerals.
Enjoy a full sex life by seeking support from nutrients, herbs and extracts that promote vasodilation, stimulation and hormonal activity!
See sites for all countries: