When the lining of the gut is inflamed, infected or irritated, it’s called gastritis. The condition can be chronic or acute. It’s usually chronic among individuals who suffer from extreme cases of iron deficiency. Any sort of stomach disorder can interrupt the normal operation of the digestive tract and may result in other physical ailments including ulcers.
The symptoms of gastritis can get worse with the consumption of hot and rich foods. So it is suggested to prevent warm foods. Here are some organic Homeopathic remedies to heal gastritis.
- Kokosnuss: Coconut water is an effective remedy; it helps the stomach to rest when providing the necessary minerals and vitamins. Consuming coconut water during the first stage of gastritis can help heal the problem.
- Ringelblume: Marigold is an herb that may is used to treat gastritis. An extract made from this herb should be taken every day, 1 tablespoon two times daily.
- Rice: Acute cases of gastritis can be cured with the consumption of rice gruel. One cup taken twice on a daily basis can help improve mastication of food in the gut as they encourage the flow of gastric juices.
- Lycopodium: Also referred to as grape vine, this is a sort of club moss found in tropical regions and mountains. The consumption of lycopodium helps relieve gastritis symptoms such as indigestions, belching, strain and bloating.
- Buttermilk: A mixture of curd, buttermilk, cumin water and asafetida can be quite beneficial for those suffering from gastritis.
- Water: Drink lots of water daily. Drink at least eight large glasses of water every day.
- Kartoffel: The juice has been demonstrated to relieve gastritis. Drink a half cup of potato juice per half hour before meals, at least 2-3 times daily.
- Brechnuss (Nux Vomica): The seeds from an evergreen shrub, which contain brucine and strychnine, are utilised to make Nux vomica. Gastritis symptoms like stomach pain, heartburn, bloating, nausea and constipation can be alleviated with Nix vomica.
- Knoblauch: For instant relief from gastritis, take two pieces of garlic and roll it in dry seedless grape. This provides rapid relief from the distress resulting from the condition.
- Veratrum Album: White hellebore or Veratrum album is not uncommon in Europe. It bears a yellowish-white blossom and is highly poisonous. Veratrum album is a natural remedy for gastritis and it can relieve most symptoms of gastritis such as hiccups after consuming hot beverages, belching, belching after eating, mucus ejection when burping, nausea, terrible hunger and terrific thirst.
- Pulsatilla: Pasque flower, a dried herb, is used to create Pulsatilla. This remedy is excellent for those whose symptoms keep changing a lot. Heartburn and bloating are two common symptoms which may be efficiently treated by Pulsatilla. Additionally, it relieves other symptoms including depression, loss of appetite, diarrhea, white coating on tongue and greasy taste in the mouth.
- Pfefferminz: Peppermint supplies a good deal of benefits for those suffering from gastritis. It comprises several volatile oils such as menthol which relieves stomach ulcers, indigestion and other stomach related issues.