Are you prone to the common cold, flu, or have psychological distress? In that case, there is a technique that’s been around for more than 20 years that may have the ability to assist you fight off the common cold as well as keeping your mental condition in equilibrium. It’s called the Raindrop Technique, but just what is the Raindrop Technique & how can it benefit you?
What’s the Raindrop Technique?
You heard of Aromatherapy, massage and reflexology? Well, think about the Raindrop Technique as a unique blend of 3. The raindrop technique was developed originally to assist individuals with scoliosis and vertebrae which were out of alignment. Now many professionals use this technique to help release toxins, fight off viruses and relax the mind.
How can the Raindrop Technique Work?
You will find primarily 9 essential oils in the Raindrop Technique which allows it to become a highly effective modality for body renewal and inner healing. A Raindrop Practitioner will fall each essential oil on your body at least 6 inches from skin. As you put, on the desk the pro will proceed to massage your feet using the Vita Flex technique, then he/she will continue to massage your back and rub on the vital oils into your body permitting them to penetrate through the epidermis.
Why Essential Oils Are Used in the Raindrop Technique?
These aren’t your normal essential oils, these are oils which can be traced back in history, and was actually utilised in the bible. Each oil has a distinctive odor, and a exceptional purpose. The Principal oils contained in the Raindrop Technique comprise the following:
- Majoran- Calms Nerves, soothes muscles, and contains antimicrobial & antiseptic properties.
- Oregano- highly antimicrobial and antiviral
- Thymian – antimicrobial, powerful antiseptic, revitalizes and energizes the body
- Wintergrün- anti inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, eases bone, joint and muscle discomfort, antispasmodic
- Pfefferminz-: Enhances digestion, enhances concentration, promotes mental clarity
- Zypresse- anti-infectious, antispasmodic, increases circulation
- Valor- balances electric energies within the body, promotes balance and alignment
- Basilikum: arouses mind, enhances memory function, relaxes muscles
- Aroma Siez, Relaxes muscles, soothes sore or aching muscles
The massage is essential to help alleviate toxins and toxins that are trapped inside the body; they are usually trapped in the backbone and vertebrate. Towards the close of the session, the practitioner will often put a warm towel on your back to help assist the oils to deeply enter the epidermis. After the session, you need to drink a great deal of water, and continue to drink a lot of water during the day. This way you’re helping remove all the stored toxins which were on your body. Not just toxins will be released, but some people also experience an emotional release, because emotions are profoundly stored in our cells also. Some individuals, may cry, laugh or discharge whatever emotion they are feeling at the moment. However, regardless of what emotion might arise, it has been reported that a huge array of individuals have felt happier and within a general state of well-being, even days after the first treatment.
The Advantages of the Raindrop Technique
So, next time if you are feeling down, or even if you would like to enhance your immune system, you need to give the Raindrop Technique a try. Some of the benefits that you will experience after a Raindrop Technique can include but are not Limited to:
- Pain Relief – In Joints, Neck, Back, etc.
- Reduction in Inflammation
- Improved Immune System Function
- Release of suppressed and unwanted emotions
- Release of Positive emotions
As you can see, the raindrop technique has many advantages. Despite the fact that it helps alleviate pain, and release feelings, many have discovered they have grown an inch or two after the treatment. The Raindrop Technique is also ideal for bringing the backbone to natural alignment. If you’ve been struggling with pain, negative emotions, or only want to feel a feeling of general well-being, the Raindrop Technique is one which you need to try today.