Eye flu is the infection of the eyes. It is usually known as conjunctivitis or the pink eye. It causes sore eyes. The thin clear membrane over the white part of the eyes gets inflamed. The blood vessels present swell up, and therefore the redness occurs. The severity of the an infection varies from one individual to another.
About The Infection
This flu is normally present with different respiratory infection symptoms. It’s highly contagious and spreads from one individual to another easily. It can be caused by a bacteria or virus. It’s difficult to tell whether it’s cause by bacteria or whether it’s viral. Kids are extra susceptible to this infection.
The trigger for getting this flu might be due to the weather. It’s a frequent problem in cold climate and in wet seasons. Other causes might be due to some allergy, smoke, air pollution, swimming pools and chemicals. The virus which causes the attention flu is similar virus which causes frequent cold and cough. So relying on the way in which the virus has been transmitted, one will get the infection. If the individual with this virus rubs or touches his palms to the eyes, the individual will get the attention flu. Equally, the bacteria inflicting this flu are the same bacteria chargeable for ear infections.
They are redness of the eye, itching, discomfort, swelling, pain, discharge, stickiness and sensitivity to light. In some severe cases, it could affect the vision too.
Viral infections don’t respond to antibiotics. Nevertheless for the flu caused by bacteria, there are antibiotics and ointments for therapy. Some home remedies for the eye flu can assist in giving aid from the burning and irritation.
- Kartoffel: Cut a potato and place the slice over the eyelids.
- Rose Water: Put one or two drops of rose water as eye drops. This may assist clear the attention.
- Tea Baggage: Moist Kamille tea bags can be placed on the eyelids for aid.
- Koriander: Take coriander leaves and boil. Cool and strain the liquid. Use this as an eyes wash.
- Ringelblume: Infusion could be made to use for washing the eyes.
- Compress: Dip a small towel or cloth in water. Squeeze out the water and place this cloth on the eyes for aid.
- Juices: Combine spinach and carrot juice. Drink this regularly.
- Goldthread leaves: Soak the goldthread leaves in water. Stain and use this for washing.
- Indian gooseberry: Drink the juice of Indian gooseberry.
- Triphala: This is a well-known Indian ayurvedic remedy. Soak triphala and strain. Use this for washing or eat triphala powder with water.
Don’t rub or strain your eyes. It is best to not share towels, hankies and other private things. If you have the flu, refrain from sharing linen, pillows and your sunglasses. Keep away from close contact and wash palms usually. Wash eyes with cool water. Put on darkish glasses in order to keep dirt away. Use a clean sterile cotton ball dipped in warm water to clean the discharge. Enhance your immunity by eating healthy meals and exercising.