Hair is the crowning glory of the human body, and at precisely the exact same time that it is an indicator of the body’s overall health. Shiny, lustrous hair which are powerful at the roots means that the individual is healthy; while stained, dull hair with weak or split endings indicate an internal disease with the body. Hair itself is made from a protein called as keratin. It develops from pockets inside the scalp of the head, called follicles.
Though hair is a non-living portion of the human body (at least since it has no nerves in it), it has to be cared of. We already know how much care people are taking care of the hair. Even when you place your television on for 30 minutes, chances are you will encounter ten ads Assessing their hair-care products. But do these products really work?
In this guide, some Ayurvedic herbal methods of hair care are clarified. The common issues with hair are falling hair, dull hair and dandruff. Let us see some basic procedures of treating these issues.
Vitamin C is thought of as the ideal nutrient for the health of hair. That’s the reason the best herb for baldness is that the Indian Stachelbeere (Emblica officinalis), which is traditionally called amalaki. Almost all Ayurvedic therapies for resolving hair problems use amalaki in some form or another.
Treatments for Falling Hair
Hair may start to fall because of some disease or because of dandruff. Stress can also be related with hair-fall, and so is progressing age. In actuality, the biggest worry of individuals as they age is that they’ll lose their lovely hair. These methods can take care of baldness problems:-
- Soak some amalaki (Indian gooseberries) powder in water overnight. In the morning, this powder will have softened. Press the soft powder from the water so that the juices are exuded into it. Then add the juice of a lemon into the water. This is a rather vitamin C rich solution. Wash your hair with this solution. Apply a whole lot of pressure, and use the solution as you do with a shampoo. This will not only block the hair fall; additionally, it will bring a lively sheen to the hair.
- If the hair fall is a persistent problem, don’t despair. Squeeze the juice of a lemon into a bowl and put in a component of the root of a banyan tree . Use this to wash the hair. When the bath is finished, apply coconut oil on the scalp. Regular use of this treatment for a couple days will solve the issue of hair fall.
Treatment for Dull Hair
Ayurveda has methods to offer dull hair with a lustrous and bouncy glow. The best of these methods are given below:-
- Prepare a mix of one kilo of amalaki juice, 1 kilo of pure ghee and quarter kilo of licorice. Cook them on a slow fire. When the liquid part dries up – although not the ghee – stop filter and cooking the contents into a jar. Use this to the hair as you’d use a conditioner. Your hair will return its natural colour and shine, with no side-effects.
- Prepare a fine ground powder of Lauha choorna, Triphala and black soil. Put this mixture in sugarcane juice and let it age for a month. When the month is completed, use this mixture as a glue to apply on the hair. Within a few days the hair will regain its colour. This process works very well with hair that’s becoming stained with age.
- Exude the glue of amalaki, neem and henna in milk and use it to the hair. Let is stay overnight. Wash the hair in the morning. Repeat this treatment for a week. The hair will get back its color, along with a lot of softness.
Treatment for Dandruff
Dandruff is the dead skin cells that are created on the scalp. Because of vata dosha vitiation, this skin can be given out in a predetermined quantity. At these times, the dead cells scatter the hair. This is what is usually called dandruff. Dandruff has to be cured immediately as it may damage the hair completely and lead to hair fall. Also, dandruff is regarded as an extremely embarrassing condition.
- Mix some camphor in coconut oil. Use this oil for everyday use on the scalp. The application ought to be done well, with the palms working in the hair follicles in the scalp. The issue of dandruff is going to be solved in about fourteen days.
- Apply lemon juice sweetened with sugar onto the scalp. Then expose the hair to the sun’s heat for five to six hours. When that is done, wash the hair . This is a tough but certain process to solve the dandruff issue.
- Prepare a combination of lemon juice in coconut oil. Apply this mixture on the hair and massage it deep into the scalp. Do this regularly for a couple of days. It will lessen the dandruff and make the hair glossier.