There are various causes of yeast infections. When someone develops this condition it’s due to an overgrowth of yeast in the body. Yeast in ordinary stages does not cause a person any health risks. There are lots of kinds of yeast infections commonly being found in the vagina, bowels, skin and mouth. Each region will have its own causes of yeast infections.
Candida, a bacteria which is among the causes of yeast infections, develops inside the female body it’s called a vaginal yeast infection and is a fungal overgrowth of yeast which has an effect on the vagina and vulva in infected women. This sort of yeast infection may cause many women to feel an itching and burning feeling. It’s believed that 3/4 of women are at a certain time influenced by Candida overgrowth. It most commonly affects women between the ages of 16 and 35.
As stated earlier the causes of yeast infections are diverse and you may start to suspect that you have an active yeast overgrowth if you start to get a thick vaginal discharge, accompanied by itching and burning could be a clear indication that you have an infection. Most women will release a white curd-like material during mid-cycle, due mainly to increased estrogen levels.
There are four primary types of Candida fungus which cause Candidiasis or yeast infection. The most common type of fungus overgrowth is caused by Candida Albicans. Candida Albicans bacteria cause 80 percent of yeast infection in women. Other causes are Candida Glabrata, Candida Tropicalis, and Candida Krusei. Theses fungal infections are generally found in the vagina and the intestines. When these parasites grow rapidly it develops to a yeast infection.
- Discharge from the vagina
- A yeasty smelling odor
- Sensation of burning or itching in the vaginal area
- Pain or discomfort when urinating or during sexual intercourse
- Thick grey or white colored discharge from the vagina
Was ist zu tun?
- Stop wearing pantyhose; these can cause a yeast overgrowth because tight pantyhose maintain moisture in high levels permitting the Candida fungus to quickly multiply.
- Wearing skirts as often as possible rather than tight fitting pants.
- After having a bowel movement remember to wipe from front to back this will prevent transference of bacteria into the vaginal area.
- Eat yogurt, this has live cultured bacteria which will help combat of yeast infection in the human body.
- Eating less sugar may lessen your risk of getting yeast infection by 90 percent
- The pH balance in your body may be negatively influenced by the use of steroidal drugs and other antibiotics so use these as little as possible.
Fortunately various kinds of Candida infection can be treated within 12 hours with probiotics as well as the use of antifungal drugs and several homeopathic treatments.