It’s frequently considered that ovulatory disorders are the most frequent causes of difficulty faced by women in conceiving. 30 percent of female infertility cases occur due to ovulatory disorders. Common issues pertaining to ovulation are hormonal problems like inability to produce normal follicles that, in turn, causes failure of producing mature eggs, malfunctioning of the hypothalamus, and malfunctioning of the adrenal glands. Unruptured follicle syndrome, scarred ovaries, and early menopause are different causes of poor ovulation. Turning to natural fertility treatment with ayurvedic treatment for ovulation is a possible method of healing healing from infertility difficulties.
Ayurvedic View on Female Infertility
Amidst, the mad rush of the modern lifestyle conceiving is now a significant problem among bulk couples. Besides seeking conventional treatment it’s extremely important to resort to other courses of therapy like ayurvedic treatment for pregnancy. Ayurveda regards the lack of nourishment in the reproductive tissue; Shukra Dhatu as the prime cause of infertility in women. This mainly happens due to the existence of toxins in the body and bad digestion. Some other causes of infertility are anxiety, depression, and sleeplessness etc.. Ayurvedic doctors often prescribe using dried banyan tree bark powder blended with sugar to deal with infertility problems; this is a trustworthy solution for ayurvedic medicine for blocked fallopian tubes.
Treatment for Blocked Fallopian Tubes
20 percent of infertility cases in women happen due to the blocked fallopian tube issue. An obstruction in the fallopian tube hinders the egg from travelling to the tube. Additionally, it prevents the sperm from reaching out to the egg that causes difficulties in fertilization. To be able to decrease inflammation in the fallopian tube and promote blood flow, resort to herbs. The following herbs are excellent for relieving Ayurvedic treatment for blocked fallopian tubes- ginseng, goldenseal, dong quai, red clover, chamomile, calendula etc..
These herbs can kill any kind of bacteria, like yeast that prevents fertility. Dong Quai capsule is a crucial ayurvedic medicine for blocked fallopian tubes. It efficiently reduces tissue discomfort, muscle cramps, and improves circulation to the reproductive organs. Consider taking a fertility massage it assists in breaking up of scar cells and enhances blood flow around the tubes. Massaging lavender, vanilla, or olive oil over the pubic bone is a powerful natural cure.
Pregnancy and child birth is the most rejuvenating experience in the life span of a woman. Most ayurvedic medicine for blocked fallopian tubes comprises herb components. Ayurveda aims at keeping the body healthy through using natural treatments by regulating ayurvedic treatment for ovulation. Herbs such as, Stinging ortiga nourishes the uterus and also strengthens the kidney and adrenal gland, Black cohosh is an antispasmodic which reduces period cramps and stimulates the ovaries.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Infertility In Females
Besides ovulation disorder, other factors causing infertility in women are as follows- uterine fibroids, endocrine disorders, and anatomical defects in the uterus. Some Very Important herbs easing ayurvedic therapy for pregnancy are as follows-
- Shatavari- Asparagusracemosus or Shatavari is a spinous under-shrub which bears numerous tuberous roots. This herb is often used to nourish the ovum and increases fertility.
- Lodhra- This is an evergreen shrub which raises the amount of follicular stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone. Additionally, it has a lot of anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ashoka- This also is a small evergreen shrub, the barks of the tree bears a stimulating effect on the endometrium and ovarian tissue. Ashoka is a power herb for ayurvedic therapy for ovulation.
- Kumari- Also called Aloe barbadensis is a short-stem perennial plant. The consumption of the herb contributes to the in-vitro generation of oestradiol and progesterone.
Power of Ayurveda in Curing Infertility
Ayurveda as a type of alternative cure dates back to over a few thousand years before modern medicine existed. Ayurveda specialists aim at healing the entire body naturally with no medical interference. Some quick tips are as follows-
- Enhance the existence of Shukradhatu from the body with foods such as pineapple that’s healthy for ovum. Consuming quinoa also raises estrogenic activity in the body.
- Use the medicated oil basti through the rectum. It gets rid of the doshas in the rectum and enhances ovum quality.
- Shirodhara treatment is a distinctive rhythmic motion of the medicated oils on the brow. It stimulates the hypothalamus and adrenal glands which contributes to sufficient hormone secretion.
- Phala Gritam is a great ayurvedic medicine which can help treat female infertility. When consumed with milk in the kind of liquefied butter it cures functional problems pertaining to conceiving.
Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in the female, Ayurveda aims at embracing a holistic approach towards a cure. Ayurvedic medicines essentially have their origins in herbs and natural substances that function as an alternate source of treatment bearing no- critical side-effects within the body.