Cystic acne is one of the most severe forms of acne vulgaris. Cystic acne may be similar to a nodule in size, but is pus-filled, and might have a diameter of 5mm or more. Cysts originate deeper in the skin than normal pimples and the lesions can be quite debilitating and commonly produce scarring.
Treatment of present cystic acne and prevention of future acne lesions is crucial to avoid extra scarring and to help cure and reduce acne scars which exist. There are treatments your physician can prescribe which can be helpful for cystic acne sufferers. If you want herbal and vitamin remedies for acne, cystic organic remedies are also available including detoxification and organic herbal supplements and topical acne products.
Dermatologists may opt to drain acute lesions and prescribe antibiotics to decrease inflammation. Cortisone injected into the cysts to reduce inflammation is another treatment for cystic acne. Accutane is used by many dermatologists for severe cystic acne vulgaris.
Some people today feel that detoxification is a significant assistance to victims of cystic acne with the belief that so long as the source of acne isn’t fixed, it’s always likely to reoccur. Detoxification normally involves a special diet to cleanse the system and restore the intestines into normal functioning. The addition of gentle, natural products could then be applied topically to help healing skin of acne lesions.
Natural peels are also reported to be useful in treatment of acne blemishes, large pores, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and reducing acne scarring. They’re also believed to reduce fine lines, improve the texture of sun damaged skin and dark spots.
Natural herbal remedies
- Black currant seed oil or Evening primrose oil, 500 mg capsule, three times daily for three months or until your acne clears up.
- Equinácea, calendula, tea tree oil in topical form, and goldenseal. Consult the particular merchandise for dosing recommendations.
- If anxiety is a frequent cause, try tea made from rosemary or lavender.
- Madreselva La flor es una hierba que se recomienda regularmente.
- Tea made from equal parts of the herbal extracts of sarsaparilla, yellow dock, burdock, and cleavers.
- The mineral zinc and vitamins A, C, and E, in addition to the B-complex vitamins, especially Vitamin B6 serve as acne skincare nutrients to encourage acne treatment in certain skin care regimens. These vitamins are extremely important to the health of your skin. Eating foods that are full of sulfur may also be valuable as it aids in treating acne.
Each organic remedy claims to alleviate cystic acne and prevent its growth in the future. Acne cystic natural remedies are numerous and many likely meet their promises but you should speak with your doctor to find the best advice for treating your cystic acne vulgaris.