Many individuals have a hard time losing weight and finding a diet that works for them. Additionally, after sorting through all sorts of advice and opinions about what works and what does not and trying a variety of diets, some people still aren’t able to get rid of those stubborn pounds. Genetics don’t determine whether a person will be obese, but do determine one’s body shape. The simple fact is there are certain reasons people are overweight.
- Slow metabolism: People who are overweight have a hard time burning off food. Because of this, the fat is stored.
- Emotional Eating: Those who struggle with weight many times eat when they’re quite stressed or when other emotional upheavals are happening in their own lives.
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Eating Too Large of Portions
- Eating plenty of Diet Food (e.g. low fat, low carb foods): Kevin explains in the book why this is an issue.
- Body Toxicity
- Eating Late: Late night eating can cause food to convert to fat more easily.
- High Susceptibility to Growth Hormones: This is what’s put in several dairy and meat products to help the animals grow faster and bigger. In humans, this can result in increased fat storage.
- Not Eating Breakfast
- Numerous Diets: This has a negative effect on the metabolism and causes losing weight to be a lot more challenging.
- Ingredients in Foods: The components which are in foods cause people to be obese. This truly is the number one reason people have weight loss issues.
Tips for easy weight loss
- Drink Water upon Arising: The very first thing in the morning, drink 8 oz of distilled water, bottled water, or filtered water. It can not be tap water.
- Eat a Big Breakfast: This should be done 45 minutes after getting up in the morning. Suggested organic foods to choose from (it has to be organic) are apples, bananas, rye bread with no sugar, plain yogurt, tuna, lamb, tomatoes, carrots, peppers, raw honey, wild smoked salmon, etc.
- Drink Distilled Water Throughout the Day: Eight glasses is recommended.
- Walk Non-Stop One Hour Each Day: This does not have to be power walking or anything like that. Just walk at your own pace with outside being the ideal place.
- Stop Eating after 6:00 PM: This is hard for many folks, but do the best you can.
- Do a Candida Cleanse: Candida is yeast overgrowth in the colon that can cause all types of health issues.
- Do a Colon Cleanse: This cleanse cleans out the digestive tract, which is clogged and sluggish in many overweight men and women. Once more, check online or go to the neighborhood health food store.
- Eat Organic Pamplemousse: Eat as much as you need regular. They seem to have enzymes that help burn fat. Don’t drink the juice, but eat the fruit.
- Take Digestive Enzymes: These ought to be taken with every meal. This is important since most people’s bodies don’t produce enough of these. The end result is that food isn’t digested properly, which can wreak havoc on one?s system. Digestive enzymes are found at your local health food store or online.
- No Fast Foods
- Eat Organic Apples, Organic Meats, Organic Fish, and Organic Poultry
- Do a Liver/Gallbladder Cleanse: A sterile liver will help your body digest food far more efficiently.
- Eat A Big Salad with Lunch and Dinner: For the dressing, use organic olive oil, organic lemon, and apple cider vinegar.
- Rebound Every Day: Rebounding is leaping on a mini-trampoline. This can help relieve your body of toxins, clean out the lymphatic system, plus tone you up.
- Add Organic Hot Peppers: Use them for each meal since they help accelerate the fat burning process.
- Use One Teaspoon of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar: This should be performed before every meal because it helps to extract fat in the body’s cells.
- Breathe: Throughout the day, practice deep breathing. Increased oxygen helps the body burn fat.
- Do 15 Colonics in 30 Days: A colonic is a painless procedure where water is pumped in and out of the colon. This does is loosen old fecal manner that’s been in the colon for years and pulls it right on out. Check online or the yellow pages to locate a healthcare professional who is trained in this.
- Add Muscle: this doesn’t mean that you must hit the gym and lift like mad. You can opt to do Pilates, Yoga, Kung Fu, etc.. The secret is to build muscle since the more muscle you have, the more your body will burn fat.
- Do a Juice Fast: Now, this is extremely tough for many people to perform. Even a couple of days could be beneficial. A quick helps to detox one’s body and resets the metabolism. Always consult a physician prior to something like this too. Go to Naturalcures.com, check out your local bookstore to find books on fasting, or perhaps see your neighborhood health food store to acquire information.
- Cheat Whenever You Want! : Of course, do not keep cheating! Cheat for a meal, and then begin eating right again.
Though more and more Americans are becoming obese, you do not need to be a part of the data. Weight loss doesn’t have to be grueling, and nor does it need to involve no carbohydrates, calorie counting, no fat and such. In actuality, it may be fast, simple, and optimum health can be found. You’re now on your way to getting that figure you are dreaming of.