Acne may appear on any area of the body, including the back. A skin disease may manifest into acne on back. Heat rashes, also known as skin irritation are the most common cause of acne. Exposure to sunlight for a lengthy duration frequently causes heat rashes that are characterized by clusters of small pimples. Read through to learn more about acne on back.
Back Acne – Causes
- Hormonal Changes: When you’re searching for home remedies for acne, you need to understand that hormonal imbalance can also cause acne. Increase in androgen hormone action during puberty or an excessive amount of stress due to fast life and psychological stress cause excess effort of adrenal gland. This induces hormonal imbalance and develops acne.
- Bacteria: Pimples on back in guys is largely brought on by bacteria. Bacteria from the skin can trigger migraines, redness and inflammation of the skin. Enzymes which bacteria discharge may change the oil produced by the sebaceous glands to an irritating substance and contribute to the formation of acne.
- External Factors: Exposure to the chemical compounds in water and contaminated air might lead to acne on back. As an example, contact with dioxins might cause chloracne in men. Certain medicines may also trigger acne. Make a point your routine medications are not causing acne. Exposure to halogens is the most frequent cause of acne. Too much use of steroids, keeping awake until late night, wrong diet, accumulation of dead skin cells, neglecting facial acne and hereditary factors can cause pimples on back.
Back Acne – Natural Cures:
- Maintain Hygiene: Wear clean and clean clothes. Germs and bacteria in unwashed or filthy clothes may aggravate acne. Hence, to reduce acne wash your clothing thoroughly before wearing them. Also make a point that the detergents and additives on the clothes have to be rinsed completely with water because they irritate skin.
- Keep your body clean: Try to take shower at least twice a day. Keep your spine clean always. Always use a treated or a herbal soap to bath. If you are into sports and exercises, do not allow sweat to settle in your back after any physical actions. Make certain you clean your back immediately after any strenuous activity. Never rub your back aggressively since it aggravates the condition.
- Healthy Diet: Maintain a wholesome diet to eliminate acne scars on back. Don’t eat fried and spicy foods because they lead to the formation of acne. Try to consume loads of fiber rich foods in the diet. Steer clear of smoking, caffeine and alcohol to eliminate acne. Drink aloe vera juice, wheat grass juice, lemon juice and herbal tea every day to treat acne naturally.
- Exercise: Exercise daily to offer additional oxygen into the skin pores, thus making the skin to breath and also to glow.
- Back Acne Masks:
Apply some masks ready from the natural ingredients. They are quite effective in treating pimples on back. Following are some of these:
- La verveine citronnelle mask: Mix rosewater and lemon juice in equal quantities and apply it to the trunk using a cotton ball. Let it remain overnight and wash it off in the morning. Lemon helps in eliminating excess oil from the skin.
- Mint Mask: Combine turmeric and mint juice and rub it on your back. Let it sit on the back for around 15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water. Mint has anti-inflammatory properties which assists in preventing inflammation and thus reduces pain.
- Tomate mask: Smash tomato and rub its pulp on the acne affected areas. Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse with cold water. Tomatoes are full of vitamin C and vitamin A. It helps in reducing the size of their pores. These properties make tomato mask a best remedy for acne.
The mentioned home remedies and sprays for pimples on back might give best results with no adverse effects. Hence, have some patience and stick to these frequently to obtain desired outcomes.