Categories: Ayurvedic Medicine, Food, Medicinal Plant, Native American Medicine, Oil, Powder, Tea, Tincture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
« Back to Glossary Index
Black Raspberry (Wiktionary)
black raspberry (plural black raspberries)
- A plant belonging to either of two closely related species, Rubus leucodermis or Rubus occidentalis, both native to North America.
- Rubus coreanus, native to Korea, Japan, and China
- The fruit of any of these species.
- (Rubus leucodermis): blackcap raspberry, whitebark raspberry, blue raspberry
- (Rubus occidentalis): wild black raspberry, black caps, black cap raspberry, thimbleberry, scotch cap