Zhi Zi, Gandhraj
Categories: Ayurvedic Medicine, Essential Oil, Homeopathic Medicine, Medicinal Plant, Oil, Powder, Tea, Tincture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
« Back to Glossary Index
From New Latin, named after Scottish naturalist Dr. Alexander Garden.
- (General American) IPA(key): /ɡɑɹˈdinjə/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ɡɑːˈdiːnjə/
- Hyphenation: gar‧de‧nia
gardenia (plural gardenias)
- Any of various tropical evergreen small trees or shrubs, of the genus Gardenia, having glossy leaves and white flowers.
- The flower of these plants.
- Cape jasmine (Gardenia jasminoides)
- Gardenia on Wikipedia.