Morinda, Indian Mulberry
Categories: Amazon Rainforest Medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine, Food, Medicinal Plant, Oil, Powder, Tea, Tincture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
« Back to Glossary Index
Borrowed from Hawaiian noni.
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈnoʊni/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈnəʊni/
- Rhymes: -əʊni
noni (countable and uncountable, plural nonis)
- The Polynesian fruit tree Morinda citrifolia.
- The fruit of Morinda citrifolia, or a juice made from this fruit that is supposed to have healthful qualities
- Morinda citrifolia on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Morinda citrifolia on Wikispecies.Wikispecies