Hibiscus, Carcade, Mei Gui Qie
Categories: Ayurvedic Medicine, Homeopathic Medicine, Medicinal Plant, Oil, Powder, Tea, Tincture, Traditional African Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine
« Back to Glossary Index
rose + -elle
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ɹəʊˈzɛl/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ɹoʊˈzɛl/
roselle (plural roselles)
- Hibiscus sabdariffa, an edible flower in the hibiscus family used to make hibiscus tea, also known as agua de jamaica or sorrel.
- I planted some roselle in the garden so I can start making my own hibiscus tea instead of relying on processed agua de jaimaica powders.
- 1993, Y.P.S. Bajaj, Medicinal and Aromatic Plants V, page 218: