Ju Ye Zong
Categories: Ayurvedic Medicine, Food, Homeopathic Medicine, Medicinal Plant, Native American Medicine, Oil, Powder, Tea, Tincture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
« Back to Glossary Index
Saw Palmetto (Wiktionary)
The edges of the leaflets of this palm have strong spines, like a saw.
saw palmetto (plural saw palmettos)
- A sprawling-stemmed spiny-leaved dwarf palm (Serenoa repens) forming large colonies, especially by sprouting, native to Florida and the coastal plains of other southeastern states of the United States.
- A similar plant (Chamaerops humilis), native to Europe and north Africa
- silver saw palmetto (Acoelorraphe wrightii)
- Serenoa on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Serenoa repens on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Serenoa repens on Wikimedia Commons.Wikimedia Commons