Silver Fir has flat and short needles and a narrow cone shape. It’s a very tall evergreen conifer that stands upright and is mostly found in mountainous areas of Asia, Europe, America and North Africa.
Plant parts used
Main uses: Flu & Rheumatism.
- Muscular rheumatism
- Spring fever
- Bleeding gums
- Blood circulation stimulating
Forms of preparation
The best ways to use fir tree as remedy is to make a syrup from fresh buds either by cold pressing or boiling. Then the syrup can be used as a sweetener in tea or be mixed with water to enjoy it as a refreshing and tonic drink.
silver fir (plural silver firs)
- Any of several species large evergreen coniferous trees of genus Abies (firs):
- A European silver fir (Abies alba), native to Europe.
- A Pacific silver fir (Abies amabilis), native to western North America
- A Pindrow fir (Abies pindrow), native to Asia
- Abies pectinata
- silver fir on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Abies alba on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Abies alba on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Abies alba on Wikimedia Commons.Wikimedia Commons
- Abies alba