Nature’s Miracle Healer
Categories: Ayurvedic Medicine, Essential Oil, Homeopathic Medicine, Medicinal Plant, Powder, Tincture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
« Back to Glossary Index
Tea Tree (Wiktionary)
tea tree (plural tea trees)
- (botany) The tea plant, Camellia sinensis, from which black, green, oolong and white tea are all obtained.
- (botany) The tree Melaleuca alternifolia from which tea tree oil is obtained.
- (botany) A shrub or small tree native to New Zealand and southeast Australia, Leptospermum scoparium.
- (botany) The kanuka, Kunzea ericoides.
- (botany) The duke of Argyll's tea tree, Lycium barbarum, also known as wolfberry or matrimony vine.
- (botany) The shrub ti, Cordyline fruticosa.
- (Leptospermum scoparium):