Did you know that certain foods really burn fat for you. I will introduce to you the notion of placing foods together in this mix so you can eat what you want, eat healthy and still burn fat and lose weight. Of course I’m not going to leave you hanging, but instead I will share with you a Healthy Foods To Lose Weight System to implement which can help you to lose 3 to 10 lbs in the first week and continue to eliminate weight every week there after. Now lets begin with the first food candidate….the egg.
But , what about the egg?
Do you think eggs are poor due to cholesterol?
People love eggs. Why? Because they taste great. They can be a fantastic fat burning food also. What’s that I hear you say? “But are not eggs bad for you?” Well the study still out on this one. Look, lean protein burns fat and builds muscle and that is what we need right? “Yeah, but are not they full of cholesterol,” you say. Well let us take a look at that. The average egg contains about 200mg of cholesterol and you need to restrict you daily cholesterol to approximately 300 milligrams (mg) per day. Unfortunately eating two eggs will set you over. Now that’s the bad thing, but here’s the “work-around” for the fantastic news.
First of all eggs contain vitamin B12 which actually helps break down fat cells. Second there isn’t any cholesterol within the egg white, just in the yoke. Finally, third egg whites are among the best sources for fat burning lean protein. So how do we gel this together and create eggs among our healthy foods to lose weight? Well lets see what we can do. If we are normally eating about two eggs with yokes at breakfast since we just love the flavor of the entire egg, and we are taking in about 400 mg of cholesterol at exactly the exact same time, which just happens to place us about 100 mg of cholesterol over our everyday limit, what would happen if we did the following: Supposed we ate 2 eggs but had just one egg with yoke and white for this terrific egg taste and had another egg with only the white.
Let look at the mathematics. One complete egg = 200 mg of cholesterol. One egg with only white = 0 mg of cholesterol. We still eat both eggs and get that terrific egg flavor, but today we just take in 200 mg of cholesterol that’s well under our everyday cap. We even have 100 mg to spare…”pass me some meat ” So there we have it. We got our two eggs, we obtained yoke, and we burnt fat at exactly the exact same time. Yeah, we’re good.
Some other good foods
- Garlic. Lots of minerals, enzymes and amino acids; Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D. Only 41 KCAL per 100 g. Helps reactivate Your metabolism while maintaining the cholesterol into stone low levels.
- Banana. Sugars with small fats. Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Vitamins: A, C, Tannin and Serotonin. Only 66 Kcal per 100 grams. A excellent appetite suppressant snack.
- Onion. Rich of Vitamins A,C,E, as well as B group of vitamins. Also Potassium, Magnesium, Magnesium; assist diuretic action and a excellent cellulite fighter. Helps to keep blood glucose stables.
- Med grass. Not much utilised in the modern alimentation, but a fantastic friend of weight reduction. Helps curbing fats intake.
- Strawberry. Low Sugars, Minerals and Vitamin C rich. Only 27 KCAL per 100 grams.
- Corn Flakes. Cereals, Legumes blended though. Helps a lot Your metabolism and just 14 KCAL per 100 grams.
- Kiwi. Potassium rich and Calcium, Iron, Zinc too. Great source of Vitamin C, tons of fibers, very beneficial to stimulate diuretic purposes.
- Salad. Rich of fibers and quite poor in calories (only 14 KCAL per 100 g ); diuretic functions and appetite suppressant, as a result of large volume / low KCAL ratio. Lot of minerals also.
- Lemon. Lowest sugar content for the identical fruit (only 2.3percent ), rich in Vitamins and just 11 KCAL per 100 grams. Helps blood flow and fights cellulitis.
- Apple. Vitamin C and E, Potassium, Magnesium, rich inn Tannin, great high cholesterol fighter.
- Nut. Rich in Fats, Proteins, Sigars and Vitamins. Helps Fat Burning because of great Calciu+Magnesium contents.
- Wheat. Only 319 KCAL per 100 g and very Full of Proteins, Amynoacids, Iron, Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium. But also superior content of Vitamins B. Helps diuretic functions and combats emotional eating.
- Chicken. White meat, low fat content, limits intake of fats, cholesterol and sodium.
- Rucola Salad. Great content of Vitamin C and A, and Terrific Metabolism booster. Only 16 KCAL per 100 grams.
- Soy. Rich in Proteins and Folic Acid. Fights Weight gaining and aids rebalancing metabolism.
- Tea. contains fat burning caffeine, minerals and B group Vitamins. Stimulate Metabolism and contains a 0 protein consumption.
- Egg. Hyperproteic food. Lots of Minerals and Enzymes, helps grom non fat mass that’s imperative to raise body’ fat burning.
- Wine. Contains antioxidant compounds which help protect the heart and combat aging.
- Pumpkin. Full of B, C, E Vitamins, minerals and just 18 KCAL per 100 g. Helps diuretic functions.