Back neck pain may have a number of causes. In most of those situations it is about something minor, like a strain or a little injury. Bursitis can also cause this sort of pain, in addition to tendonitis or damage of ligaments. Other times back and neck pain may be caused by more serious medical conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis. If the pain is persistent and it will not go away in a couple of days, it is a sign that you ought to make an appointment with a doctor. Back neck pain may also be caused by inadequate functioning position and this means it will go off after the muscles will relax.
They are a few which may be used internally and some that may be applied topically. Most of these include analgesic, ant-inflammatory and anti-spastic (muscle relaxant) substances. You can determine that herbal remedy will work best on you after you will know the specific cause of your back neck pain.
- Devil’s claw – It is effective in many medical conditions indicating pain and it’s proven to have a pain reducing effect like that of anti-inflammatory drugs. A cure of a few months with this herb is going to keep the pain away. It is recommended in back neck pain, lower back pain and arthritis pain.
- Kudzu – It reduces the pain since it appears to halt the inflammatory reaction of the body. Its action is comparable with that of estrogen and it’s not suggested for individuals with diabetes.
- St. John’s Wort – It is used in several medical conditions and it appears to alleviate pain in a very effective way. It has anti-inflammatory properties and it works best in cases of nervous pain. It may interfere with specific synthetic drugs, so use it after discussing this with your physician.
- Wintergreen oil – It has an aspirin like activity when massaged on the painful region since it reduces inflammation, the cause of pain oftentimes.
- Camphor – It ought to be used topically for relieving pain, reducing inflammation and improving the blood circulation. It warms the massaged area, providing a comfortable feeling.
- Lavender oil – It has one of the most effective analgesic activities and massaging the aching areas with it will provide fast relief.
- Rumatone Gold Oil – It is organic herbal massage oil with anti inflammatory and pain relieving properties. It is uniquely formulated to alleviate back neck pain and joint pain issues.