Acne is a result of the waste products which leave your body through pores in the epidermis. These pores sometimes become clogged, causing germs to accumulate behind the epidermis. The best acne treatment is a nutritious diet. Eating a nutritious diet allows your digestive tract. There are certain foods that may trigger the onset of acne and these foods should be eliminated or limited in your diet.
A healthy lifestyle including a nutritious diet and exercise can help you to reduce your chance of an acne outbreak. Sometimes hormonal changes can lead to acne – particularly the menstrual cycle. For people who have acne outbreaks, there are effective acne treatments. If you have severe acne, you might choose to seek the advice of your doctor. Sometimes, your doctor may prescribe medications for your acne. Be certain that you discuss with your doctor any side effects or food and drug interactions associated with the medication.
Natural Acne Treatments
Additionally, there are many natural acne treatments which were used to avoid acne or to decrease acne outbreaks. Some of these natural acne remedies include:
- Lemon juice wash – wash face with hot water, apply freshly squeezed lemon juice, let dry for 10 minutes, rinse with cool water. Do this daily.
- Honey facial – employ raw honey to confront and pat until tacky, leave for 5 minutes, and remove.
- Tea tree oil – wash skin with tea tree oil to prevent diseases.
- Vitamin A – helps in the healing process.
- Omega-3 fatty acids – possess antibacterial and anti-inflammatory consequences.
- Zinc helps heal tissue and prevent scarring.
- Nutmeg – grind nutmeg with milk and apply to face for 1-2 hours.
- Honey/Cinnamon powder – mix to a paste, apply before sleeping, eliminate in the morning with warm water.
- Lemon juice/Cinnamon powder – this treatment shouldn’t be used by those who have sensitive skin.
- Orange peel glue – grind orange peel in water to make paste, apply to face on or around pimples.
- Garlic – rub garlic around pimples.
- Groundnut oil/lime juice – prevents the formation of pimples.
- Mint juice- apply to face, leave overnight.
- Methi (fenugreek) – apply fresh paste of methi leaves, leave on 10-15 minutes, wash with warm water.
- Papaya – rub pimples to reduce swelling.
- Lime juice/milk – mixture limejuice and boiled mixture to make a face wash.
- Lime juice/Rose water – mixture, apply to affected area, leave 20-30 minutes, wash with warm water.
- Tomato – employ ripe tomato pulp to acne, leave 1 hour, rinse.
- Potatoes – apply grated potatoes as a poultice.
- Sandalwood/Rose water – apply mixture to face, leave 20-30 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Radish seeds – grind radish seeds to water, apply to face.
- Neem leaves/turmeric powders – create a paste, apply to skin, leave 20-30 minutes, and rinse with warm water.
- Turmeric powder/Mint juice apply to affected area, leave 20-30 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
The Best Acne Treatment
The very best acne treatment is a healthy lifestyle – including a healthy diet, regular exercise, cleanliness, and preventing stress. There are a number of factors that may lead to an outbreak of acne – foods that you ingest, hormonal changes in your body which are caused by stress, or the digestive system not functioning properly to dispose the body of wastes.
All these things can be avoided if your life a wholesome lifestyle. Maintaining a lifestyle that will give overall health with help you to stop the onset of acne – as well as several other diseases and illnesses which are directly related to diet and exercise. Exercise is important so the organs inside your body is able to function properly and keep your blood flowing properly. If you work to look after your body, your body will work to provide you with a long, healthful life. Avoid foods and situations which may add to the beginning of acne, and learn how to eat the foods that are good for the general health of your entire body.