Kidney stones result of the formation of crystals of minerals and salts in the urine. By sticking together, these crystals can form in the kidneys or urinary tract stones (renal lithiasis) of different size change from a grain of sand into a huge golf ball.
Typically, the stones are made of calcium oxalate (accounts for at least 80% prevalence of kidney stones ) or uric acid (a byproduct of protein metabolism) because of low-protein diet. Kidney stones are curable, but can reoccur after the treatment if the individual has not changed the sort of lifestyle causing the illness: unhealthy diet, lack of hydration of the body, etc..
There are many causes of kidney stones; a number of these are:
- Lack of fluid ingestion – Too low use of water and other fluids: your kidneys need sufficient water to dilute the urine. Insufficient absorption of water makes it tough for the kidneys to dilute the urine and prevent crystallization of minerals and salts, leading to kidney stones or other kidney damages.
- Unhealthy diet – Consumption of foods that contain an excessive amount of calcium oxalate and uric acid: foods that are full of calcium oxalate and uric acid have a tendency to foster the formation of crystals in the urine of several people.
- Family history – heredity is a factor of kidney stones. Someone whose parent has had kidney stones is more likely to create it.
- Gender – Although everyone can suffer kidney stones, guys are just two times more affected by the disease than women are
What are the signs?
The signs of kidney stones are unnoticed if the calculus are small sizes. It’s likely to have kidney stones without even suspecting the presence beforehand. Smaller calculus can cross the urinary tract and be expelled in urine without being obvious.
However, when large stones (the size of a golf ball, for example ) migrate into the urinary tract, debilitating symptoms occur including Dysuria, Pyuria, etc..
The most common symptoms of kidney stones are as follows:
- Chills, fever
- Pyuria – pus in the urine
- Persistent urge to urinate
- Frequent nausea and vomiting
- Hematuria – existence of blood in the urine
- Dysuria – burning urination when passing stones
- Severe pain at the back and side, under the ribs and radiates to the genital organs and thighs. The pain can last a couple of minutes or hours, depending on the period of expulsion of these stones.
Most small kidney stones have been removed by the urinary tract with no treatment. If debilitating symptoms occur, it’s essential to utilize lithotripsy, a nonsurgical medical procedure that uses shock waves to break up stones that form in the kidney, bladder, ureters, or gallbladder. The fragments are then expelled in urine during the subsequent weeks. Many studies found that lithotripsy significantly increase the risk for hypertension and diabetes later in life. So, avoid it if possible.
When the stones are large, surgery may have to extract them. The patient is then put under general anesthesia. After surgery, the patient is recommended to consume wholesome diet and drink pleanty of fluids to avoid the formation of new stones.
If, despite surgery and dietary modifications there isn’t any fantastic result, the physician may prescribe Thiazide Diuretic, a medication that increases urine output by the kidney; or Allopurinol, a medication used to treat gout or kidney stones by preventing the accumulation of uric acid in the organism. Side effects of these drugs may include hypokalemia, higher cholesterol, triglyceride, impaired glucose tolerance, diabetes mellitus impotence, and much more.
Natural herbal remedies provide many advantages; some of these are:
- The cost is far less
- No side effects mentioned previously o The therapy is Safer and more assimilable by the body
- No need to wait or go in emergency room when pain strikes
- Effective for a long term, thus prevents the formation of additional kidney stones
- Allow your kidneys regain their capacity to filter and so prevents complications (renal failure, cancer, dialysis).
Take care of your kidney stones?
Untreated kidney stones can cause:
- Chronic renal failure
- Kidney kidney or kidney cancer
- Formation of additional kidney stones
- A decline in the ability of the kidneys to filter
- Regular use of dialysis to purify the bloodstream or painful death
- More renal colic pain and tingling due to blockage of urine flow by rocks.
Our kidney stones remedies are safely used globally for the last five years to maintain optimal kidney health. A wholesome lifestyle along with a daily usage of our herbal remedies can effectively cure kidney stones and stop others from forming. Our treatments are the first and only kidney stone products on the marketplace which has over 20 clinical studies to support its efficacy. To find out more, please see our kidney stones remedies site and save 5%.