There are many remedies for UTI on the e-market, but which ones work? If you suffer from a urinary tract infection and searching for a simple home remedy, you may wish to look at these secrets.
Why Natural Treatment?
Because doctors still think that antibiotics are your very best choice for treatment, you probably aren’t going to hear these tips from your family doctor. However, a new wave of physicians called natural health physicians are currently promoting natural remedies for treating UTI. Why?
Did you know that those using antibiotics have a 25% chance of redeveloping another disease in the same calendar year?
Choosing to Treat Urinary Tract Infections
Many individuals still feel that ‘natural remedies’ are taboo. Fortunately, research is now demonstrating that lots of remedies are quack but a few are really legitimate. In reality, in most cases there have been natural remedies that out-perform their conventional medication counter-part.
The trick to your therapy is looking for tips the help flush the origin of the UTI and work to stop it! In the case of most infections, your treatment should aim to flush out the E coli bacteria that caused the infection.
Secrets to Treat Urinary Tract Infections
- Drinking loads of water is paramount to good health. Additionally, it is important for flushing your urinary tract and bladder. Because the E coli bacteria is living on the walls of the urinary tract, it’s necessary to keep to urinate whenever you feel the impulse. Men should drink 125 oz of water every day and women should aim for 90 oz daily.
- Keeping your diet easy is also valuable. Eating foods that aren’t processed is also significant. You should try to consume at least 7 servings of fruits and veggies every day which will help flush your bladder also. As you probably know, both veggies and fruits are loaded with vitamins, minerals and water that are beneficial to your urinary tract health.
- Try to supplement parsley in your diet that will provide your urinary system with apiol. Apiol is a volatile oil that acts as an antiseptic.
- Taking a vitamin C supplement rewards you in two ways. Vitamin C will improve your resistance to fight off the disease naturally and acidify your urine that might help kill bacteria.
- Herbal therapy is also very popular for UTIs. Echinacea is often called the’wonder drug’ of herbal remedies as it helps boost your immunity but in addition, it helps your system flush harmful germs (like E coli).
- Getting at least 8 hours of sleep and exercising 30 minutes a day will help your body flush itself correctly but also contribute to better overall health.
- Don’t use any hygiene products under the waist and you should always wipe from front to back.