Every being who inhabits this world, is composed of energy! This energy is electro-magnetic and every being has a slightly different wavelength. Have you ever heard somebody say “Your on my wavelength!” ?
We are Light Beings
We’ve got a physical body, a mind and a soul. There’s also a very significant other facet to the being, the Hara. This is the center of the emotions and has a exceptional energy within us. There are layers of energy to the body and the Hara is nearest to the center round the Core Star. We’re all centred energetically in the Heart Chakra, the energy of our psychological self. The “Chakra” therefore are spinning vortices of energy in the being and are filled with colored light. We’re light beings! Each Chakra is adapting to an element of the being and could be energised to heal the body, mind and soul. They behave like sheaths of energy within the entire being such as the center, the Hara and form the Aura!
To bring happiness to your life your Hara and Heart Chakra must be treated of all negative emotions. To bring healing to either of them you may use the crystal Rose Quartz that has powerful effects on injury we’ve experienced and assists us love ourselves. By holding the crystal in the left hand and feeling it is energy flowing throughout the being, we could cure. I say the “left” hand because the left is the receptive part of the human body.
You can also cure by energising the Heart Chakra through meditation and positive affirmations:
– By feeling the energy of your heart flowing through you and focussing on the energy, you can energise the Heart Chakra! Using positive affirmations such as “I Love my world!” would help greatly! The colour of the Chakra is green and the perfect way to bring this color in your life is by taking a walk in nature where you find the green grass and the green leaves on the trees.
– The heart chakra will energise the other Chakras also, in meditation pray your heart is protecting your being and the Solar Plexus Chakra is going to be activated! An affirmation here will be “I shield my world!” As the element of this being that protects us, the brighter this Chakra, the more protected you will feel. The colour of the Chakra is yellow and by bringing yellowish into your life through decorations, clothes of your house or eating yellow foods you are able to help energise! Spring can be a fantastic time for this color in nature since there are lots of yellow flowers around.
– By praying the heart nurtures your being, the Sacral Chakra is going to be activated! Please expect an affirmation relative to your own world here as “I nurture my relationships with my loved ones and friends!” , “I nurture my children!” ,”I nurture my pets and my backyard!” The centre of the nurturing aspect, the Sacral Chakra, is the color Arancione, which can be associated with creativity and perhaps another affirmation to include would be “I feel creative”. Try planting orange flowers in your garden or as houseplants and bringing orange in your life!
– To activate the Base Chakra, the grounding energy of Mother Earth, you will need to pray that the heart is loving the Mother Earth and the affirmation “I really like the Great Mother Earth!” The colour of the Chakra is red and this is a powerful color. Too much in a residence isn’t recommended in Feng Shui so keep this to gentle tones of red like raspberry, scarlet or burgundy. Adding features like roses in a vase or other blossoms or by seeing poppies in a field are a fantastic idea.
– You always start to trigger the Chakras by grounding yourself, by working through the lower Chakras. Now we can start to trigger the higher chakras to make it to the Universe, the next is the Throat Chakra, this is the center of communication and by praying you communicate with understanding and love you’ll get this Chakra energised. An affirmation here could be” I talk and understand love in my heart!” The perfect way to bring the color of the Chakra, turquoise, into your life is by taking a look at the sky!
– The Brow Chakra is the middle of the mindful awareness of the being and the Mind has two facets, the logic and thought as well as the instinct. Different sorts of consciousness and equally essential to the being. To trigger this Chakra you will need to pray you feel and think with love and also make this identical affirmation “I feel and think with love!” The color indigo is a beautiful colour to get around the house and as this is the color of the Brow Chakra it will help aid energising this Chakra.
– The Crown Chakra is relative to your prayers and spirituality. It’s simple to trigger this chakra by praying my spirituality is of love. An affirmation of the exact same would be good. To bring the color of this Chakra into your life it would be violet. Flowers, decorations or clothes or just a violet voile in the window to glow violet light to the room will be useful.