Scars are typically caused by an injury, like a small cut, laceration or burn; stretch marks from pregnancy or significant weight changes; or an incision because of operation or even acne. Scars can be flat or may protrude, often badly.
Home Remedies for Scars
They can be hard to live with, particularly if the scar is in an exposed location on the human body, like the face or hands, and that’s why so many men and women want to learn how to eliminate scars. Here are my eight secrets for organic scar removal.
The after are home remedies proven effective for healing scars and diminishing the appearance of scar tissue.
Lemon juice is full of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s), which help to rejuvenate the skin and increase its elasticity. AHA’s also remove dead and damaged skin cells, allowing new skin cells to emerge.
The juice lightens skin discolorations and acne scaring gradually because of the gentle bleaching action.
- Clean the affected area of skin thoroughly.
- Use a cotton ball to use a teaspoon of lemon juice into the scar.
- Let the juice stay on skin for up to ten minutes before rinsing it with water.
Drinking water with lemon juice twice per day for fifteen days has a beneficial influence on the health of the skin.
Warning: Apply sunscreen to the skin treated with lemon juice to reduce sun sensitivity.
With regular use raw honey (especially maunka honey using high UMF variable ) is a powerful natural moisturizer and antibacterial compound which fades and removes scars and heals skin whilst also relieving skin regeneration.
- Combine two tablespoons of raw honey and 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Apply to scars and massage it in for around 3 minutes.
- Dip a washcloth in warm water and wring out the excess before putting it on the affected skin.
- Let the washcloth cool completely before wiping the area clean.
Repeat the treatment twice daily for best results.
Warning: Treatment with honey isn’t suggested for people with oily skin.
The anti-inflammatory compounds in aloe Vera help to soothe and heal skin while reducing swelling and the appearance of scars. It helps by eliminating dead skin ells and reducing irritation, while regenerating and strengthening new tissues.
Available in many applications which have gels, ointments and lotions, aloe Vera is best when it’s applied two to three times each day in its unprocessed natural form.
- Cut an aloe Vera leaf in half prior to scratching the gel form it.
- Apply the gel into the scar and massage it thoroughly.
Cetriolo paste (that can be bought or made at home) helps to soften and create hydrate scarred skin.
Along with being composed of ninety percent water, cucumbers are affordable, easily available and on irritating to the majority of skin.
- Put a piece of cucumber (raw) or cucumber juice directly on a scar.
- Blend the mixture to the affected skin and allow it to sit for twenty minutes.
- Rinse and dry the skin completely.
Repeat this treatment many times a week for best results.skin
Many people report improvements in scars after applying vitamin E oil or lotion on a regular basis. However, studies demonstrate that placing vitamin E directly on scars may actually keep them from healing as fast as they should. In fact, for the huge majority of people in the study, vitamin E made no progress to scarring or made it worse, using a third most study participants developing contact dermatitis as a result of treatment.
Contrary for this, there’s a whole lot of anecdotal evidence that indicate that vitamin E is terrific for skin an aids in preventing marks and scars. The best solution is trying it out, as different individuals have different answers to the identical treatment. Experimenting with vitamin E oil is benign, and in case that unwanted effects do develop, discontinue use immediately.
Cacao butter is a natural moisturizer that penetrates deep into dry skin helping to make it smoother and smoother. Rich in Vitamin E, cocoa butter helps to fix skin, heal scar tissue and fade discoloration.
It is particularly effective for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy when applied to the entire body many times a day on a regular basis.
- Exfoliate skin completely with a rough, wet washcloth.
- Using firm circular motion, rub a generous quantity of cocoa butter to the skin.
Repeat this treatment three times per day for many weeks to get the best results.
Onion Juice Extract
The anti-inflammatory compounds in onions help prevent and reduce scarring by slowing the formation of collagen.
- Rub cipolla juice extract (in gel form) into scars every day.
Results typically become evident after several months of therapy so this procedure requires patience and consistency.
Uva spina indiana
Rich in vitamin C, Indian gooseberry (also known as Emblic) helps to decrease the formation of scar tissue if implemented shortly after the first skin injury.
Available at a ready-to-use paste and in powder form, the Indian gooseberry therapy is extremely simple to make.
- Combine Emblic powder with enough water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste into the skin and massage it thoroughly.
Tea Tree Oil
The antibacterial properties in tea tree oil help to eliminate surgical and acne scars gradually.
- Combine warm water and a couple of drops of tea tree oil to produce a rinse.
- Apply the rinse to scarred skin, before washing it off with clean water and drying with a towel.
Warning: The antibacterial compounds in tea tree oil can cause a tingling or tingling sensation. Always dilute tea tree oil with water to reduce its effectiveness and the odds of skin irritation. Perform a patch test before us and visit a dermatologist immediately if the feeling lingers.
Scars can be traumatic, but using the remedies mentioned previously, scars can be almost removed and with a little work and by choosing a home treatment strategy, you can experience scar-free skin in no time whatsoever.