Categorie: Pianta medicinale
" Torna all'indice del glossario
Cat's Claw (Wiktionary)
cat's claw (plural cat's claws)
- Used other than figuratively or idiomatically: see cat, claw.
- Any of several species of plant having parts resembling the claw of a cat.
- Senegalia greggii, formerly Acacia greggii, a tree species native to the southwestern United States and northern Mexico
- Acacia plumosa, a medicinal plant species native to Brazil
- Carpobrotus edulis, or uña de gato (Spanish: "cat's claw"), a plant species in the Aizoaceae family
- Dolichandra unguis-cati, or cat's claw creeper, a Central American climbing vine of the Bignoniaceae family
- Grevillea alpina, a shrub species native to Australia
- Martynia annua, a plant species endemic to Brazil
- Mimosa nuttallii (formerly