In this guide, we’ll examine how to prepare both the liver detox drink and herbal tea.
What’s a Detox?
The true intention of a fast is to break and cleanse your body and head of the build up of toxins that accumulate in the human body; which subsequently brings a feeling of balance and harmony into your system. Although the body has a marvellous inbuilt ability to cleanse and eliminate toxins from the organs, the speed of modern-day lifestyle and our diets makes it harder for the body to release the damaging environmental toxins in addition to bacteria and parasites kept within the body organs and fat cells.
When you detox, you give your body an opportunity to rest, rejuvenate and cleansing as you take a step back from your typical eating habits.
What’s the Liver Flush Drink
This detox drink is merely a combination of normal ingredients – including ginger, olive oil, garlic, grapefruits, and apples. mixed together and drank first thing in the morning, followed by the liver herbal tea.
What Does The Liver Flush Do?
The goal of this detox drink is to help flush waste from the system and excite and lubricate the digestive organs. It’s an alkaline diet created for elimination and inner cleansing.
Ideally, you need to use the herbal beverage as part of a 1-7 days detox and cleansing programme.
As you know, your circulatory and lymphatic system, in addition to your liver, intestines and kidneys help to reduce the build up of toxins and germs that accumulate in the body. The ideal time to choose the Liver Flush beverage is first thing in the morning as it can help to wash and flush the system out.
What Ingredients Do You Need For The Liver Flush
There are various versions of the herbal detox drink:
The Fundamental Liver Flush
As far as I’m concerned this is gross and requires some getting used to! For this you need
- 1-5 Tbsp. Cold-pressed virgin olive oil
- 3 times as much lime or lemon juice
- Simply stir or mix these ingredients and consume! Follow it with two cups of warm water mixed with the juice of one lemon or lime or the Liver Flush Herbal Tea (see below).
A more palatable version
- Juice of 2-3 oranges or grapefruit
- 4-6 tbsp of lime or lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp of cold-pressed olive oil or sesame oil
- 1-3 cloves of crushed garlic (optional)
- Blend, stir, drink and mix. . .follow this flush by drinking hot water mixed with the juice of one lemon or the Herbal Detox Tea (see below).
Tasty Liver Flush
If you’re feeling that this is still too dull, for an even tastier version, try this tastier version.
- 2 oz Arancione succo di frutta
- 2 oz Pompelmo succo di frutta
- 2 oz Ananas juice 1-5 Tbsp. Olive oil.
- Stir, mix or blend and drink. Follow this with two cups of warm water and the juice of one lemon or the Herbal Detox Tea (see below)
Whether you drink the fundamental detox drink or the tasty version using pineapples, grapefruits or orange, follow the detox drink using the Herbal tea (see below) or a cup of warm water and juice of a lime or lemon.
Liver Flush Herbal Tea
This herbal tea includes an assortment of herbs that help to cleanse, strength and repair your body.
Boil three cups of warm water and add 2-5 pieces of thinly sliced fresh ginger root. Boil for several minutes then add, 1 teaspoon of licorice root, 1 teaspoon fennel seed, 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds and 1 tsp peppermint leaves.
Let this seep for five minutes and sip slowly after taking your liver flush detox drink. You may use the herbal tea during the day rather than your typical cup of tea.
Both the Liver Flush Drink and Herbal Tea are perfect tactics that will assist you cleanse your body. They take a little getting used to, but well worth trying. Give it a try and I’d be thrilled to hear what differences you see using the herbal Tea as a part of your detox program.