Bacteria Vaginosis is when the healthy bacterial balance in the vagina is disrupted and replaced with an overgrowth of “Bad Bacteria”, brought on by lots of growth of hormones in the pituitary gland. A discharge is occasionally observable in several women followed by pain, odor, burning or itching. Other girls with bacteria vaginosis also called BV, do not know they have it because they have no symptoms.
It is a mild infection in the vagina that is caused by bacteria. Signs of BV include thin gray or white discharge, itching, burning or a strong fishy odor. If the disease is left untreated, it may move up to the uterus and fallopian tubes.
BV is often misdiagnosed more often compared to other sexual transmitted diseases. Research shows about 29 percent of girls in the USA have BV. Non-Hispanic white females 23.2percent Non-Hispanic black females 51.4percent Mexican American females 31.9percent
Many chronic bacteria vaginosis victims spend years trying to find a way to discover the cure to stop this terrible problem, causing a great deal of pain and humiliation. So many girls find it difficult to speak with their physicians, embarrassed about their difficulty.
Among the greatest cause for BV becoming chronic is the use of antibiotics. Your vagina has good and bad bacteria, and antibiotics eliminates both types which does eliminate BV and its symptoms temporarily.
Even women who have not had sexual intercourse may also be affected by BV, and is often seen in pregnant women which complicated the pregnancy, risking premature or low birth weight infants.
Are you one of the numerous women who are unable to cure their BD using over the counter drugs? Try Home Remedies from the privacy of your own home.
- Yogurt: Lactobacillusacidophilus and L. bifidus that’s present in yogurt helps revive the acidic balance in the vagina. They can be taken orally or introduced directly into the vagina. Plain yogurt can be eaten right. Vagina inserts, in the kind of tampons soaked in yogurt is another powerful choice.
- Douching: A boric acid douche is the best option to acidify the vagina’s pH. This treatment prevents undesirable bacteria from multiplying and destroying what is already present. Some women are sensitive to this douching technique. Another effective way is summer’s eve medicated douche, which comprises potassium iodine. A vinegar douche made by mixing one tablespoon of vinegar per quart of warm water can also be effective.
- Nutritional supplement: Antioxidants in vitamin A, C, D and E, in addition to B complex, help in treating bacteria vaginosis. Apply vitamin E creams helps relieve itching.
- Dietary Restrictions: Food such as alcohol, cheese, chocolate, soya sauce, sugar, vinegar, fruits, fermented foods or those containing molds, like blue cheese, should be prevented.
- Warm Bath: A typical warm bath or a shallow sitz bath, can be soothing to irritated genital tissues. Don’t use soap because it eliminates the skin’s natural oils that act as the body’s natural lipid barriers against germs.
- Cold Compresses: Placing cold compresses using a washcloth on the affected region will decrease thye itching and swelling. It causes the vessels to constrict and makes the region less bloated and red. By deciding on the remedy for bacterial vaginosis of the organic kind provides a safe, cheap and efficient alternative. Always ask your physician before choosing this solution.
- Coneflowers: The root of the herb is thought to be among the best blood purifiers and an effective antibiotic. It activates the body’s immune system, increasing the possibilities by anybody alllergic to the sunflower family.
- Aglio: called natures antibiotic, is effective against bacterial vaginosis, due to its powerful antibacterial properties, can be obtained both orally or vaginally. A peeled whole garlic clove wrapped in gauze could be inserted to thr vagina. It can be utilised as douches or in suppository form. This herb also prevents bacterial vaginosis recurrence.
Thousands of women suffer from recurring bacteria vaginosis. It pretty much controls your life, fighting for the best cure to eliminate your BV. It’s important to find the proper treatment that best works with your body.