Blackheads are so unsightly that we wouldn’t want others to come close enough to detect blackheads. Luckily, there are lots of ways to eliminate them and stop them from coming back. Home remedies for blackheads are effective if given a chance.
These are the black-colored lumps that penetrate the pores of the facial skin. This is believed to be a sort of acne called acne vulgaris. This results from the excess oils which have formed from the ducts of the sebaceous glands. The main reason for its black color is a result of the oxidizing of sebum and keratin.
Most of us are vulnerable to this condition. This is why it’s crucial to wash the face regular and prevent blackheads from forming big acne bumps. If you put anything in your face like makeup, you also need to take it off. Leaving it on your face may cause clogging of the pores and may result in blackheads and acne.
How to take out blackheads
If blackheads aren’t accompanied by inflammation, then you can extract it yourself. Make certain you use clean materials so you won’t infect your skin. Your hands must be scrubbed clean before touching your face.
Steam your face over a bowl of warm water. This can open up your pores and will make the extraction easier.
It’s advised to use a blackhead remover rather than squeezing it out . Comedone extractors are offered in many beauty shops.
If you aren’t really familiar of all of the procedures that involve blackhead extraction, it’s much better to visit your dermatologist. They are the people who can carry out this process better.
There are a few effective home remedies which you can use to eliminate blackheads easily. Try these tips and you’ll be able to see wonderful results.
- You can try mixing a teaspoon of the oil of groundnut and a teaspoon of lime juice. You can apply this in your face as a preventative measure for blackheads.
- Try making a paste from the leaves of fenugreek, use it on your face and leave it on for around 10 to 15 minutes and wash it off after. You can do this every night to keep the appearance of blackheads.
- Mixing fresh lime juice with floor drumstick pods can help you to get rid of blackheads readily.
- Still using lime juice, mix it up with boiled milk. Dip cotton in this mix and use it on your face for easier blackheads extraction.
- You can also help loosen blackheads from using green tea. Green tea may also help cure many skin issues.
- The usage of grated potatoes is also useful in getting rid of blackheads.