Traditional Chinese medication is extremely popular today, so you won’t have any problems finding different conventional Chinese herbs or product. You can purchase at any conventional Chinese herb shops or find some vendors through internet; finally, you can get it in supermarkets.
Tips on Choosing Traditional Chinese Herbs
In truth, the usage of conventional Chinese herbs may result in problems such as not new item, poor quality, and each of these variables may cause ailments, diseases, or even dearth. So, before purchasing a specific solution, you have to choose carefully and check the quality. Definitely, the best solution would be to check with a qualified Chinese herbalist, he’ll offer all essential information as regards traditional Chinese herbs.
In overall, the Chinese herbs are subdivided into three classes based on the properties: superior, medium, and inferior. Superior herbs which are non-toxic can be obtained in huge quantities for prolonged periods; they are called tonics. As regards, moderate herbs are the ones which are non-toxic. Finally, inferior herbs are toxic and shouldn’t be used for prolonged periods.
There are some common formulas with toxic ingredients, such as Liu Shen Wan, Niu Huang Jie Du Pian. You shouldn’t use this pill for long duration or in surplus. Take the dose according to physicians’ recommendations.
Useful hints on choosing and taking traditional Chinese herbs
- Check the expiry date.
- Before with the traditional herbs, read the directions.
- Before taking herbal formulations, make sure there is no toxic ingredient.
- Chinese herb bath should be taken half an hour before the meal or after it.
- The key to preventing side effects of herbal medicine is to know herbs very well.
- Women who are in their pregnancy are not suggested to take a Chinese herb bath.
- Stop with the herbal medication if you are not feeling any improvement after taking it two weeks.
- It would be better to locate the item which has the morning and nighttime formula, such as vitamin and minerals.
- Bear in your mind that the herbal product shouldn’t contain artificial sweetener or some other artificial ingredients.
- Stop with the herbal medication if you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, skin rash, or any other symptoms after taking it.
- Traditional Chinese medicine has many things in common with general, so you must consult a doctor before you have a traditional herbs.
- You must read the tag carefully – check out the components. You should also avoid vitamins and nutritional supplements that can contain artificial flavors, sugar and coloring.
- Investigate carefully the components of this certain item. Make sure whether the item was made from natural ingredients or blended with synthetic.
- One shouldn’t use certain herbal medication for long-term because of the fact that the toxicity of a few Chinese medication is low and it may result in intoxication.
- You should purchase herbal formulations made by reputable manufacturers or businesses. As you know, terrific manufacturers always provide information regarding their merchandise, the dietary supplement ingredients, clinical trial and research reviews in addition to health tips and prevention information. For an example, the Enzymatic Therapy is an excellent one.
Here are a couple of suggestions from conventional Chinese medication to help you live a healthy long life. Keep them and live a long and happy life with the support of traditional Chinese medicine:
Keep active, diet, sex and union, childbearing, sleep and foot massage.