Coconuts are strong, oval shaped, fruits created by the palm tree. Palm trees are located in over eighty-six countries around the world, mostly located in the tropics. Some folks refer to the coconut tree as the”tree of life” due to the rich minerals and vitamins found in coconuts. Kokos oil is extracted from coconuts. This natural oil is a good fat, white in colour, appears crystalline and supplies a large number of benefits.
The benefits of coconut oil include:
- Prevents premature aging of skin
- Repairs damaged skin tissue
- Wards off sunlight damage
- Helps restore youthful look helps stop yeast infection in skin
- Aids in removing dead skin cells
- Helps remove plantar warts / athlete’s foot (when blended with garlic)
- Helps keep connective skin tissue strong and supple
- Protects against liver spots on skin
- Helps reduce chronic skin inflammation
- Soothing for wounds
- Combats wrinkles, skin discoloration, wrinkles
- Assist in treating psoriasis, eczema, and psoriasis Reduces roughness or dry skin scaling
- Soothing for chapped or irritated lips
- Firms, softens, smoothes and moisturizes skin
- Helps prevent acne, psoriasis and herpes Softens hair
- Conditions scalp
- Helps eliminate dandruff
- Has an antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial property
- High in anti-oxidants
- Contains health promoting nutrients
- Protects against arthritis, heart disease, diabetes and cancer Aids in digestion
- Strengthens immune system
- Stimulates metabolism
- Helps yield a fluffy lather in anti inflammatory adrenal gland function
- Escalates energy levels
- Has an anti-viral property
- Has stress relieving odor
Many business skin care products like soap, cream, and cream, are made out of cheap refined vegetable oils. Sometimes chemical solvents are used in this refining procedure. During this refining process, anti-oxidants are stripped off allowing skin to be exposed to free-radical generation, causing skin to age faster. Instead, coconut oil is high in anti-oxidants entering the skin cells preventing and protecting against the formation of free radicals. Virgin coconut oil is non-hydrogenated comprising a lauric acid, a natural anti-microbial proven to combat viruses and bacteria.
Some industrial body care products don’t to, even, use cheap refined vegetable oils. Instead, they use something worse like mineral oil and byproducts of processed oil. Also, foaming agents and surfactants are often added to commercial soap to create lather. These compounds are known to cause allergy and skin sensitization.
How is coconut oil used? It’s found in many different body and bath products. It’s found in many foods and used for cooking or frying. It’s used as massage oil for relieving stress, anxiety or nervousness. It’s used in various ways.
There’s natural homemade goat milk cream, handmade with virgin coconut oil and other organic ingredients. This homemade cream comes in many different natural aromas including: lavender, juicy orange and peppy citrus. Additionally, it comes, Au natural, unscented with no extra fragrance. This organic home made lotion is extremely light and gentle. It soothes and hydrates dry skin, dry itchy skin, sensitive skin, dry flaky skin and more.
Natural homemade goat milk soap, including coconut oil, can be found in liquid and pub varieties. This home made soap comes in natural aromas such as: orange tree, peppy citrus, peppermint lavender, aloe and oats and, even, a special alpaca wool felted soap! Additionally, it includes au natural, unscented, with no extra fragrance.
Natural goat milk soap is very healthful for several skin types. People with eczema, psoriasis, dry flaky skin, acne and more detect the difference between using natural goat milk soap and routine business soap the very time they use it! Goat milk soap is very mild and gentle with healthy skin care properties. This natural homemade soap, made with coconut oil, offers nice bubbly lather when compared with commercial soap with foaming agents and affordable mineral oil.
You don’t have to use commercial skin products which use cheap refined vegetable oils, cheap mineral oils, foaming agents, surfactants, abnormal, chemically created, antibacterial agents and much more. Instead you can discover homemade skin care products using natural coconut oil and other natural skin care ingredients. The coconut oil benefits are multiple and healthful!