Many folks are experiencing acne outbursts and many have already tried some of the medical acne treatments, simply to discover they don’t deliver the expected outcomes. One would think that the only way to treat acne is utilizing costly medical treatments for skin but the majority of us forget about the a variety of homemade acne remedies which may be utilised as a substitute for expensive treatments. Here I will demonstrate how you can prepare and utilize three of the best and commonly used homemade remedies.
Yogurt for treating acne
Ingredients: yogurt, comfrey leaves, honey, clay.
Take a table spoon. Of yogurt, 1 table spoon of comfrey leaves, 1 table spoon of honey and one table spoon of clay and make the paste. You have to grind the comfrey leaves into powder. Apply the paste after cleansing your face and wash it off after 15-20 minutes.
Good thing about using the yogurt for a homemade remedy is that it’s easily accessible and are available in every grocery store or local grocery store. Therefore this sort of treatment is acceptable for nearly all of us and if it doesn’t work we can certainly try some other home remedy which may work.
Baking Soda Acne Mask
Ingredients: Baking soda, two mixing bowls, water, honey, apple and pineapple.
- Take 2 teaspoons of filtered water and one teaspoon of the baking soda and mix them well in the bowl.
- Cut the apple and place it to the next mixing bowl. Mash the apple pieces till they’re a paste then spend the apple paste and blend it in the bowl with filtered water and baking soda.
- Grind a lemon and add it to the previously made mix and mix them until they are blended well.
- Take 1 teaspoon of honey and add it to the mix and place everything in the fridge. Leave it there for 1-2 hours and your very first homemade acne treatment will be ready.
- Wash your face thoroughly and then use the baking soda mask to your face. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and the rinse it off with warm water. Repeat the process every second day for many days to observe the results. If the remedy isn’t working don’t worry, there are quite a few other homemade remedies which you can try.
Green tea is full of antioxidants which are really valuable in fighting acne. It’s not fermented but is steamed right after its leaves have picked to prevent oxidation and save the valuable substances that the leaves contain. These antioxidants are a powerful aid against fighting bacteria which are responsible for damaging cells together with various body cells. Green tea provides a great deal lesser recovery to these cells while showing no side effects on or within the body unlike any other chemical based methods. Any ordinary grocery store would have various green tea available so it’s not a problem to find it along without being pricey in any respect.
Well, that is all for now. In this piece I have introduced three of the most common and efficient homemade remedies for acne. I hope that you find the one which suits you but I recommend that you combine the several remedies to be able to achieve the perfect results. First and foremost you should be aware that treating acne is generally a lengthy process and you should not loose hope when doing it. In my personal experience I found that homemade remedies have a larger effect and deliver superior outcomes and most of all they are cheap so you can try out various different alternatives so as to find the one which is the most acceptable for you.