Choosing one from the many kidney stones remedies can be a tricky decision, especially if you’re unaware of your choices. In most traditional settings, most people decide to follow their physician’s recommendations without thinking twice. After all, most physicians recommend giving the kidney stones moment to naturally flush themselves with high doses of water. (And most kidney stones will flush naturally if the body is given the correct tools.)
But with the most recent hype surrounding research-based organic remedies, thousands decide to naturally dissolve and cure kidney stones since they know about 90 percent of kidney stones dissolve naturally.
Are you wondering your doctor is charging you hundreds of dollars to test your blood pressure and ask you how much water you’re drinking? Did you know that some natural health medical doctors are prescribing simple natural kidney stones remedies that cost less than $10 for ingredients? If a 50 year old natural kidney stones remedy works, why not use it?
Your Body Can Pass Kidney Stones Naturally
You understand the pain which feels like a knife inside your lower back! You truly feel like nausea and the nausea is not ending. All this is natural and your body is trying to tell you that your kidneys are blocked with rocks.
Though you might think there’s not much hope, you’re incorrect. Because about 90% of stones could be passed naturally without medication or surgery. If your kidney stones are made from calcium oxalate (which 85 percent are) then you’ve got a excellent prospect of dissolving the calcium naturally. If your kidney stones are 7 mm or less (that 90% of kidney stones are 5 mm or less) then you’ve got another terrific likelihood of passing your own stones.
All the body needs is a particular sort of acid which is found in soft drinks. Phosphoric acid was consumed by man for decades upon decades now. Besides consumption, it’s also used for industrial purposes to eliminate rust. With direct use to rusted iron, steel tools, or surfaces to convert rust to a water-soluble phosphate compound. To put it differently, it dissolves materials as tough as steel rust.
How does this apply to kidney stones? Kidney stones are generally made from calcium which may be dissolved naturally if saturated in concentrated phosphoric acid. The issue lies in the amount of malic acid may get into the kidneys and the best way to flush out the dissolved calcium when the reaction occurs.
The fantastic news is that this kidney stones therapy has an 80% success rate. Are you prepared to be stone-free?
Cure Kidney Stones and Prevent Them
Most of our clients stay kidney stone free since they become kidney stone prevention specialists and feeling the pain of kidney stones once is one time too many. Here’s a list of Kidney Stone Prevention Tips that may help keep you stone-free.
- Drink half your body weight in water. If you weigh 180 lbs., you should be drinking 90 oz of water daily.
- Get 8 hours of sleep. For optimum health, you should always get 8 hours of sleep. Your body runs on a pure program so keeping a regular is also key!
- Cranberry Juice! Cranberry juice helps preserve your urinary tract. Make sure that the juice is from focus and the organic acids will help you greatly.
- Drink fruit and vegetable juices like carrot, grape, and orange juices. Uva juices contain elevated levels of citrates. Citrates decrease the build up of uric acid and help eliminate the creation of calcium salts. This can help prevent kidney stones.
- Keep taking calcium! Ironically, low calcium levels in your body may result in calcium-based kidney stones, so make certain that you are getting an adequate calcium supply in your everyday diet.
- Eliminate high sugar foods! High sugar intake is associated with greater risk of kidney stones. Eating foods and drinking drinks with less or no additional sugar is a superb way to lower your risk.
- Exercise! Do you want the 1,000 + advantage record that shows you how exercise benefits your overall health? Go for a 20 minute walk now and get in a workout regimen!