Are you feeling tired? Do you often have bouts of feeling lightheaded and lack of energy? Short of breath with no apparent reason? Are your gums and skin in addition to the area surrounding your eyes, light? If you answered yes to all these questions; you probably have anemia!
This medical condition is due to a deficiency in Iron. Other causes include insufficient amounts of vitamin B12, folic acid and even copper in the system of the body. Anemia is a medical condition wherein there’s a substantial lack of healthy red blood cells. This disease can be fatal if uncontrolled.
It’s a fact that if left uncontrolled, anemia may lead to a life threatening illness. Worry not for here is great news! anemia could be treated with a few natural remedies which are easily available from your cabinets or your garden. You can locate them in your backyard; they’re known as home remedies for anemia.
Listed below are some home remedies that are considered and demonstrated successful in treating anemia:
- You might not believe this but cooking in iron pots is one effective home remedy for anemia. In doing so, you’ll have the ability to intensify the quantity of iron from the food that you’re cooking.
- if you’re a coffee lover, try to decrease drinking coffee as it reduces iron absorption.
- green leafy vegetables and other foods rich in iron. Green vegetables such as spinach, okra, broccoli, and lettuce are a few of the fantastic sources of iron. Including one of these vegetables in the diet frequently can guarantee continuous supply of iron that the body needs to prevent the incidence of anemia.
- Sésamo seed mixed with milk is a anemia-prevention concoction which is simple to prepare. Simply soak a teaspoon of sesame seeds in warm water, grind, strain, mix with a glass of milk and put sugar or honey. Meat is one great source of iron.
- Fruits such as orange, cantaloupe, and strawberries are also iron-rich sources.
Other home remedies
Treat Anemia with Parsley
Parsley is an herb that may be used fresh or dried. It’s used as a home remedy and also very great for cooking, and as a breath refreshment. The parsley has vitamins and minerals and is extremely good for digestion, gas and much more.
- Make a tea out of the parsley leaves by placing them in warm water. You may add sugar to make it taste better. Drink a few times per day to treat the anemia.
- Make a salad with green veggies and add some parsley also.
Treat Anemia with Apples
Apples are sweet or sour fruit. The apples can be eaten fresh, cooked, as a hot drink, cold drink, as a dip, roasted, in alcohol beverages and much more. The apples are extremely good as home remedies and for cosmetics and aromatherapy.
- Eat fresh apples daily to help treat the anemia.
- Take 3 apples, place into a blender with 1 cup of water and one tablespoon of sugar and drink. You can also add another fruit.
- Cook apples in warm water, wait till they are tender, mash and eat.
Treat Anemia with Dates
Dates are a really sweet fruit. The dates could be eaten dry or moist as a dip, refreshing, as a wine beverage, for cooking and more. Dates are a really good home remedy.
- Put one date at a glass hot water wait for a couple hours and drink the water as soon as they are cool.
- Eat a great deal of dates they are extremely great for anemia.
While anemia is believed to be a serious disorder; it’s a fantastic thing to be aware that there are many home treatments for anemia that are proven successful. You can always keep away from anemia the organic way.