There’s a famous plant with some awesome properties which comes from Texas, Mexico, Africa and desert climates. It’s Aloe Vera!
It is a desert plant such as a cactus but it does not have large prickly spikes. The leaves are thick solid shafts wrapped in a deep green skin. For many years people who grew up around the plant understood it was “magical”. Now it has come to be commonly known that Aloe Vera is extremely great for you on several levels (so many that it sounds somewhat magical!) .
Most individuals understand that Aloe Vera can be used topically to treat burns. The truth is it’s amazing at healing and treating burns. What most people do not know yet is that you can drink Aloe Vera juice for good health benefits.
- Immune system – Aloe Vera juice obviously supports you immune system an immune enhancer.
- Healthy skin – Aloe Vera juice affirms the natural Elastin and Collagen on your skin to allow it to replenish itself.
- Digestive – A natural detoxifier, Aloe helps to cleanse the digestive tract. With a healthy digestive tract that you may maintain a better weight and higher energy levels.
- Vitamins and Minerals – Aloe is full of vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, Folic Acid and Niacin) and Minerals (calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc) that occur naturally.
- Healthy Cellular Building Blocks – Aloe Vera in its natural unprocessed state comprises excellent long chain polysaccharides, amino acids and proteins that are good for your body on many levels.
- Anti inflammatory – Aloe Vera has been shown to decrease inflammation without side affects. This may apply to back and joint distress.
- Anti Oxidant – neutralizes free radicals
More about Aloe
There’s been much debate about the best way to process food generally and Aloe particularly. Aloe, just like all creatures and plant Aloe Vera has a defense plan. It does not have the spikes a cactus has, it’s more subtle than that, it’s named Aloin. This is a harsh bitter substance that has strong laxative effects. Any animal that eats the Aloe Vera plant soon learns not to!! It will not kill the creature but it is going to lead to diarrhea that’s hard to forget.
The challenge is how to get all of the goodness of the Aloe plant rather than the Aloin. There are lots of unique approaches to process the Aloe and eliminate the Aloin, there’s heat processing and physical processing and filtering. There’s not any agreement on which technique is the best so do your research and select. One thing that’s usually agreed upon for many foods which contain proteins, amino acids, enzymes and polysaccharides is that heat above body temperature will split these fantastic ingredients down. It’s my opinion that cold processing is exactly what you should be searching for.
Although the processing will eliminate just about all the laxative ingredient Aloin, when you begin drinking Aloe, do so in tiny amounts. Depending upon your body and your diet the detoxifying characteristics of Aloe will often assist you body flush out toxins. This doesn’t have anything to do with any laxative effects of this Aloe, it’s simply your body cleansing itself. As your body cleanses the toxins out (a few days) your digestive tract will return to normal as well as the rosemary will keep it.
I drink this juice daily and it has improved my skin (comments from people) and my skin was normal so far as I understood! It’s also the one thing that might have enabled me to go through my first summer without allergy drugs!!! I could even walk with a individual cutting grass!!