A normal hair follicle can also be called a pore. A pore has a sebaceous gland that secretes sebum, natural oil, used to moisturize your skin. When sebum is not able to drain into the surface of the skin from the follicle, it gets blocked and starts to grow bacteria.
The growth of bacteria inside the follicle becomes the inflammation referred to as acne. Areas with the most sebaceous glands generally have the most acne outbreaks. These areas include the face, chest, shoulders, and spine.
There are several types of acne and types of seriousness together with acne treatment to control the blemishes.
If the bacterial growth in the follicle stay beneath the skin, a whitehead surfaces on the skin. Releasing the pus, or popping the pimple, can help heal the blemish when done appropriately.
Blackheads chance to be pores that open into the surface and the sebum oxidizes, leaving a dark mark. Contrary to popular belief, blackheads aren’t dirt and aren’t easily washed away.
Papules and pustules
These are caused for various reasons under the skin. A papule is a fracture in the follicular wall which allows white blood cells to infiltrate the pore, causing an inflammation. A pustule is much like a papule, no matter how the white blood cells go to the surface. A pustule is the kind of acne most people today refer to as a zit.
Severe acne such as a nodule or cyst, are responses to the hair follicle collapsing. This sort of acne will be sensitive to touch. Controlling severe acne is a patient and persistent sterile procedure. Often, this sort of acne can result in permanent skin damage and scarring.
Natural Home Remedies
There are a number of ways to treat acne, but the power of the methods are different. If you want the best outcome, we constantly recommend natural home remedies for acne. Nature is always kind to us. It supplies many things that can meet our need. Nature also provides powerful solution to your acne. Here are a few basic suggestions to cure acne naturally from the comfort of your own home.
- Simple ingredient from your own kitchen is sufficient to solve your acne. Garlic is great example. You can eat it raw to treat your acne. Eat three seeds of garlic’s daily. If you do it regularly for a single month, then you can feel that the result quickly. Otherwise, you can massage the garlic over your acne. This system is recommended if you don’t need to eat garlic raw.
- Another easy ingredient to treat acne is cucumber. You may apply grated cucumber to affected area. After that, leave it for 15 minutes. Cucumber can help your body prevent acne from within. Needless to say, the purchase price of this vegetable is really less expensive than conventional acne products on the industry.
- You may also use baking soda. It can be implemented as face wash. It is possible to combine the baking soda with water. After the mix is ready, you may apply it to affected area. When you apply it, massage the mixture gently.
- Egg whites can be utilised as effective treatment for curing cane. Just take the egg whites and use it as pate. Apply it to affected area. You will need to leave it for fifteen minutes. After that, you can clean your face.
- Tea Tree Oil is available in many drug stores. It’s usually used an antiseptic. But, it has another purpose to treat your acne. You can use it easily. Just apply it to infected area (the approach is exactly the same with previous ingredients). This procedure is effective to kill germs.
- All natural remedies are effective to treat your acne without spending plenty of money. However, you want to modify your eating habits and lifestyle to acquire permanent result from natural treatment. It’s difficult to do, but you need to work quite tough to cure acne.